This redesign combined several separate systems into one unified website. The primary site goal is to attract better quality service provider by providing an elevated presentation, clear examples/information and ways to self-select or qualified inquiries.
“Susan and her team are some of the most professional, organized, and creative people I have ever worked with. She and her team know all of the ins and outs, trends, technology, and have the acumen to reach any goal a website calls for. ”- Jed Rosenberg
- Attract better quality service provider by providing an elevated presentation, clear examples/information and ways to self-select or qualified inquiries.
- Improve design and user experience so that information is presented clearly, easily digestible and improved calls to action.
- Migrate to ExpressionEngine 2 CMS and provide an improved content management experience, additional functional features, and updated stability and security
- Present on-brand look and feel for a consistent and professional image
- Country detection
- Set up foundation for localized international sites
- Upgrade to responsive/mobile-friendly site
- Mobile-friendly site is easy to navigate on any device
- Build a solid platform ready for future development and additional integrations
- Provide no-headache page and file management so site admins can easily create/edit pages with organized contents of their choosing, keep large amounts of files organized internally within the CMS, and manage primary pages (such as the home page) from a single location
- Employ ExpressionEngine best practices for overall performance optimization