Bloqs acquired by BoldMinded, and now works with Publisher
Q Digital Studio is delighted to announce two exciting Bloqs updates:
- First, Bloqs now works with Publisher 2—the multilingual content and publishing workflow in ExpressionEngine 3 from BoldMinded.
- And secondly, we are thrilled to announce that BoldMinded is the new owner of Bloqs.
BoldMinded is the perfect owner for Bloqs. Brian has worked with Bloqs extensively on the EE site building side, and is familiar with the codebase from the Publisher integration. Plus, Bloqs is a natural fit with BoldMinded’s other add-ons. With both the Publisher and Bloqs add-ons under the same roof, BoldMinded will ensure that they work together seamlessly. We’ve enjoyed our time as Bloqs’ owner and now we look forward to seeing it flourish under BoldMinded’s care.
What does this mean going forward?
- Bloqs will remain Bloqs. Its current feature base is very solid and will not significantly change. Based on customer feedback we’ve received and BoldMinded’s usage of Bloqs, Bloqs users can look for some enhancements in the next few months. The highest priority is the ability to nest blocks with rules to define parent/child relationships between blocks.
- Effective immediately, all new Bloqs license purchases will be done through boldminded.com at https://boldminded.com/add-ons/bloqs. Existing licenses from Devot:ee will be imported into boldminded.com in the coming days. Until the import is completed the latest version of Bloqs will still be available for download from Devot:ee.
- Bloqs’ license renewal will change from six months to one year to be in line with other BoldMinded add-ons. This will retroactively apply to all licenses purchased on Devot:ee once the import is completed.
- eebloqs.com will remain the canonical source of information and documentation about Bloqs for the foreseeable future. License downloads, purchasing, and change-log will be moved to https://boldminded.com/add-ons/bloqs.
Check out the fresh, new ExpressionEngine 3 makeover BoldMinded is bringing to Bloqs!