Websites have a success problem. Site owners and managers have a long list of things they're told their website needs to do: be mobile-optimized, load faster, generate more leads, stay highly secure, be accessible, have better SEO… and the list goes on. How do they know what’s working on their website? Where should they be investing their resources?
We help business owners and marketing directors make their websites do better. We build long-term relationships with our clients so that we can help them succeed with high-performing websites. We believe built-to-last websites supported by regular site care are an unbeatable combination.
We are a small, flexible and highly collaborative team with a tight focus on building successful websites. We are looking for a someone to join our team working on front-end development for custom web site builds.
What You Have
- Passion for creating quality, semantic, logical code
- Strong knowledge of modern web standards (HTML5, CSS3)
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Practice in identifying and fixing browser and device compatibility issues
- Solid experience with one or more CMSs
- Experience building sites for B2B and/or G2C organizations
- Familiarity with using multiple development environments, CSS preprocessors, and version control tools
- Appreciation for thoughtful user experience and design patterns
- Eagerness to learn, expand your skills, and try new tools
- Ability to demonstrate the value of your work to our client partners and your teammates
- Alignment with our company vision and core values
What You Will Do
- Work independently and with team members
- Build dynamic, responsive layouts based on static design comps and wireframes
- Install, configure and update ExpressionEngine CMS+add-ons and Statamic CMS+add-ons (Note: We use ExpressionEngine and Statamic CMSs, but don't let that stop you from applying if you don't use either of these yet. Solid CMS experience on other opensource platforms translates easily to both.)
- Contribute to scoping and estimating discussions
- Find creative but practical solutions to novel problems
- Produce quality work on schedule
- Actively communicate with your project manager and team members throughout the course of a project
- Stay current with web development trends and best practices
- Contribute to our company blog and internal skillshares
What We Offer
- Flexible schedule and co-location working. You must be located or willing to relocate to the Greater Denver Area. We provide a flexible office-based culture. We all work in the office 3-4 days per week, and work from home other days.
- Health insurance, laptop & software, generous professional development budget (for conferences or trainings), snacks & food, relaxed and open office, work alongside a passionate and supportive team.
- This is a contract-to-hire position. We’ll first enter a contract arrangement to ensure we’re a good match.
- This position can be either 3/4 time or full-time. We highly value work-life balance.
- If you’re deeply interested in building websites and have relevant skills and experience, please consider applying even if your background doesn’t perfectly match our ideal credentials. We support a culture of inclusion and especially encourage people of underrepresented groups to apply.
Is this job calling to you? Please apply below. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Fill out the application form below.
- Attach your resumé as one of the attachments. (PDF preferred)
- You may attach additional files, if you wish.
We respond to all applications. Please do not call.